Studios DAR Sutton
An artist's residence in Sutton:
exploration, multidisciplinarity and innovation
Contact us at email@example.com for information on availabilities for residencies in 2023, fees or any other questions you may have.
Escape for a few weeks of creativity in a beautiful inspiring environment !
A few availabilities remain for the summer and fall.
Welcome to Studios DAR Sutton, an artists residence and work studios where artists in the fields of Visual Arts, Literature and Contemporary Circus Arts can come to work and stay for periods of two to six weeks.
Located in an ancestral barn, which was entirely renovated in 2021, Studios DAR Sutton offers bright, spacious and fully equipped studio spaces for professional artists active in their respective fields.
Studios DAR Sutton also houses shared living quarters, accomodating up to three artists at one time adjacent to studios and workshops.
- Three studios (workshops) are available:
- The Henri Lamoureux Writers Studio, allocated in priority to literary artists
- Studio A: dimensions 25' x 25' x 25' (7,6 m x 7,6 m x 7,6 m)
- Studio B: dimensions 25' x 32' x 15' (7,6 m x 9,8 m x 4,6 m)
- Access costs to the residence and studios varies according to space occupation and duration of stay. To find out more on terms and conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The barn is located at the entrance of the D'Arts et de rêves Cultural Park, a seven acre Nature reserve in which houses a number of monumental works of art by professional artists, as well as an agora where outdoor cultural events are presented for the benefit of the public.
Set in the heart of Sutton, the Park and Studios DAR are a stones throw away from all businesses and services available in town.